Wednesday, March 11, 2009

March 11, 2009

Ok, I suck at blogging. Who has time for this anyhow, and people with kids? Anyways, each day is a step forward, more like a sleeping zombie kind of step. I am getting tired of working full time and maintaining a clean house so that my babysitter does not know what I am really like. Jeff and I are still doing marriage counseling, just wish I could see some immediate changes :(! I often get a little depressed because everything feels like it is a struggle. We have been trying to concieve for over nine months and nothing. We struggle with every aspect of our marriage and with parenting. Financially, we are struggling to put every extra penny and dime toward paying off our debt. Then to tops things off Casey went back into the hospital, thank God for only a week. My grandma is in the hospital with a blood clot to both lungs and in her leg. Life is such a challenge, and it is so fustrating. Anyhow, the boys are doing well. Connor had his first soccer practice and absolutely loved it. It was so cold though, Casey was so miserable. Hopefully, if I am stuck with Casey it will be a lot warmer. Well it is almost 8:40 and I sound like an old fart but I am extremely tired and am excited about hitting the hay.

No comments:

Post a Comment