Monday, February 9, 2009

February 9,2009

Hello,
Today seemed to go so quickly... too quickly. How I am dreading going back to work.... Some how, some time, I will finally get to stay at home with my kids, pray soon. The boys played real well today while I did some errands for dad. The stinking gas company is a pain to deal with if you don't have a bill in front of you. Anyway, the boys struggled to go down for a nap and Casey did not go down until almost 1 pm. Connor never really did take a nap. Connor taught Casey to say why, lovely. The boys got to go outside and play for a little bit outside, although it was still pretty cold. That did not get to play for too long since they kept getting into the rocks and dad is going to be mad when he sees what they did. They came inside and Casey was extremely upset about that. They had dinner and Connor informed me that he does not like the potatoes and that he should have to only eat the things that are his favorite. I laughed and said if you want anything else to eat everything has to be eaten on his plate. Needless to say, he did not getting anything else to eat for the night. They got a bath, in which Casey splashes horribly. He managed to get water up the side of my wall, so their bath was cut a little short. I read them a couple of stories, Casey only like the Little Engine That Could. Which gave me and Connor some quite time with his bible. Soon after they went to bed. Connor of course fell asleep within seconds. The little monkey on the other hand, is still up talking to himself. I imagine he well be asleep in the next hour, but not after getting out of his bed a couple of more times. Sneaky little man. Anyways, going to fold more laundry and watch heroes and chuck. Then off to bed and then to work. Please pray soon I can be a stay at home mom, it is really starting to wear at me! Take care and healthy wishes to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment