Friday, July 9, 2010

July 9, 2010

As you can see I still am not so good at this. It is a wonderful summer day, about 100 degrees. Nice and Toasty! The boys are enjoying having their friend Araya over. They played in the pool and had a wonderful time. They all went down, surprisingly fairly easily, for a nap. Having this free time I thought, heck, I will work on this blog. I realized I am not as computer illiterate as I thought and getting posts the way I want may be a bit tricky. It will be a work in progress, to bad that the great guru, a.k.a. Kadie didn't live closer.... also it would be cool if I get get someone to just write down my thoughts or do all the work for me. Hmm, possibly my house too. I am thinking that these posts may expand beyond family and unto our spiritual walk as well. As a Christian, or trying to be, it is always a walk in faith. It is hard to be a great role model and parent to my children and we are hoping to bring our children up know and loving God and hopefully not creating druggers, children who are drug to church but do not know God in their everyday life. As I am walking in my faith I realize I have a lot to learn about people and a lot more to learn about loving people as they are. Dwelling in the great book it is easy to see how much I fall short and how much of a journey there is going to be. I pray that I have strength to continue and not to lose hope when people come in and out of my life. Thought of the day: If you want to live in unhappiness compare your life to others and miss the beauty and wonder of your own.

1 comment: